Saratoga Springs Summer Camp
Location: Saratoga Springs | starts on July 08 2013
When – July 8th-11th, 2013
Times – 9am-1pm
Location – Gavin Park
Grades - (Boys) – Grades 3-12, Youth (Grades 3-6), Junior (Grades 7-9), Senior (Grades 10-12)
Cost - $300
Camp will consist of pure fundamental instruction for the game of lacrosse. Campers will be drilled in shooting, passing, dodging, offensive and defensive techniques, face-offs, goalie school, and speed and agility work. Campers will also learn how to play in set offenses and defenses, learning how to ride and clear, and run the fast/slow break. Rogue believes players must learn the fundamentals of the lacrosse to allow them to become the best in the game. At Rogue were not just building a better lacrosse players but a better athletes. Rogue Camps will teach you the skills to separate yourself from the rest.
Rogue is run and operated by Professional Lacrosse players. Rogue’s staff is composed of professional players and college coaches that have played and coached at the pinnacle of the game.
– UMBC, Ohio Machine (MLL) – Founder
– Salisbury, Ohio Machine (MLL), Philadelphia Wings (NLL), Team USA
– UMBC, Denver Outlaws (MLL), 3x All-American
– UMBC, Denver Outlaws (MLL), Team USA
– Syracuse, Chesapeake Bayhawks (MLL), 2x All-American
– Loyola, Men’s Head Coach Siena College
– Albany, Men’s Assistant Coach Siena College
– Vermont, Men’s Assistant Coach Siena College
– Lemoyne, LA Riptide (MLL), Boston Cannons (MLL)
– Bucknell, Saratoga Springs Men’s Varsity Head Coach
– Stony Brook, Rochester Rattlers (MLL)
Online registration ends in 18 days and 23:12 hours.